Written by Haoran Yu
Friday, 10 December 2010 17:15
- 2010 to present: Ph.D. Candidate, ARMA Lab, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, U.S.
- 2006 to 2010: Bachelor of Engineering, Department of Precision Instruments and Mechanology, Tsinghua University, China
- Advanced Robotics for Medical Applications
- High Accuracy Mechanism Design
- Parallel Robot Design, Control and Assistive Telemanipulation
- Real-time Customized Miniature B-mode Optical Coherence Tomography Visual Servoing
- Robot Calibration, Hollow Organ Calibration and Hand-eye Calibration
Former Research Work
- 'FPGA Based 120mm DVD-Read-Only Disk Encrypted Information EFM+ Demodulation', Optical Memory National Engineering Research Center, Tsinghua University, China
- 'System of Humanoid Soccer Robots' Vision and Wireless Communication', THMOS Team, Lab. of Robotics and Automation, Tsinghua University, China
- Yu, H., Shen, J. H., Shah, R. J., Simaan, N., and Joos, K. M. (2015), "Evaluation of microsurgical tasks with OCT-guided and/or robot-assisted ophthalmic forceps", Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 457--472, 2015.
- Yu, H., Shah, R. J., Shen, J. H., Joos, K. M. and Simaan, N. (2014). "Preliminary Evaluation of a Robotic Retinal Surgical Manipulator", In 2014 The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Conference (ARVO'2014).
- Yu, H., Shen, J. H., Joos, K. M. and Simaan, N. (2013). "Design , Calibration and Preliminary Testing of A Robotic Telemanipulator for OCT guided Retinal Surgery". IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp.225-231, 2013.
- Shen, J. H., Yu, H., Simaan, N. and Joos, K. M. (2013). "A Robotic-controlled Intraocular OCT Probe", Investigative Ophtalmology and Visual Science, Vol 54, No. 6, pp. 1502, 2013.
- 2014 Vanderbilt University ViSE fellowship
- 2014 Vanderbilt Graduate Travel Grant
- 2009 Second-class Scholarship for outstanding researcher of Tsinghua University
- 2008 'xingshengshiji' Scholarship of Tsinghua University
- China National Secondary Professional Athletes for Table-tennis
- Basketball and table-tennis
- All kinds of delicious food
- Light music
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 September 2016 15:20
Copyright © 2017 Advanced Robotics and Mechanism Applications Laboratory, Vanderbilt University. All Rights Reserved.