Written by Giuseppe Del Giudice
Tuesday, 16 February 2016 18:45
- 2016-Current: Ph.D. Robotics, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- 2014-2015: M. Sc. Biomedical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
- 2010-2014: B. Sc. Biomedical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
- 1/2016-8/2016: Research Scholar, ARMA Lab, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
- 1/2015-9/2015: Master Thesis intern, STORM Lab, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
- Surgical Robotics
- Theoretical Kinematics
- Embedded Electronics
- GUI design
- A magnetic drug delivery capsule based on a coil actuation mechanism. Marco Beccani, Christian Di Natali, Gregorio Aiello, Claire Benjamin, Ekawahyu Susilo, Pietro Valdastri, EUROSENSOR 2015.
- Laparoscopic Camera based on an Orthogonal Magnet Arrangement for Pediatric Applications. Nicolò Garbin, Piotr Slavinski, Gregorio Aiello, Pietro Valdastri, ICRA 2016.
- Component Based Design of a Drug Delivery Capsule Robot. Marco Beccani, Aiello Gregorio, Nikolaos Gkotsis, Hakan Tunc, Addisu Taddese, Ekawahyu Susilo, Peter Volgyesi, Akos Ledeczi, Elena De Momi, Pietro Valdastri, Sensors and Actuators: A 2016.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 October 2016 12:36