Written by Giuseppe Del Giudice
Monday, 20 May 2013 14:55
- 2014 - present: Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
- 2014 - 2015: M. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
- 2008–2012: B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, "La Sapienza" University, Rome, Italy
- Design, control & telemanipulation of continuum robots.
- Static Balancing of parallel Robots.
- Robot force estimation control.
- Force estimation on DaVinci's tools.
- Static Balancing of a 3RRR parallel Robot.
- Design and fabrication of a new actuation unit for a 3 segment continuum Robot.
- Micro-continuum robot, design, modeling and control
- Sarli, N., Marien, T., Mitchell, C. R., Del Giudice, G., Dietrich, M. S., Herrell, S. D. et al. (2016). Kinematic and Experimental Investigation of Manual Resection Tools for Transurethral Bladder Tumor Resection. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery(accepted).
- Sarli, N., Del Giudice, G., Herrell, D. S. & Simaan, N. (2016). A Resectoscope for Robot-Assisted Transurethral Surgery. ASME Journal of Medical Devices(accepted).
- Sarli, N., Del Giudice, G. , Herrell, D. S. & Simaan, N (2016). A Resectoscope for Robot-Assisted Transurethral Surgery. In 2016 Design of Medical Devices Conference(DMD'2016). Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Del Giudice, G., Sarli, N., Herrell, S. D. & Simaan, N (2016). Design Considerations for Continuum Robot Actuation Units Enabling Dexterous Transurethral Bladder Cancer Resection. In International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (ASME IDETC). Charlotte,NC,USA
- Marien, T., Sarli, N., Mitchell, C., Del Giudice, G., Simaan, N. & Herrell, S. D (2015). Surgeon Resection Performance DuringTransurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT): A Quantified Study. In 30th annual meeting of Engineering and Urology Society
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 January 2017 09:32
Copyright © 2017 Advanced Robotics and Mechanism Applications Laboratory, Vanderbilt University. All Rights Reserved.